COVID-19, a common word and also a terrifying word for people living in all over the world. A newly discovered named as Coronavirus causes this diseases. Its is also called as Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) which is very much infectious and with the lots of variants of this virus it is now more and more dangerous also.
Mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19 will be experienced when anyone will get affected by the virus. But the interesting thing is if you are not in severe case you can recover without special treatment or being hospitalized.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Symptoms Reported Most:
- Fever (Can be high or normal fever, Indian Delta Variant has less of this symptoms)
- Cough/Dry cough (You may feel something is attached on your throat)
- Tiredness (It is most common in all variant of COVID-19)
Less Reported Symptoms:
- aches and pains
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discoloration of fingers or toes
- sore throat
- diarrhoea (Some patient reported that their bowel movements become loose or watery)
Vaccines of COVID-19
Though we have experienced almost 2 years with the COVID-19, a 100% working vaccines of this virus have not yet discovered. Our scientist are working very hard to get the solutions to prevent this life taking virus.
Some of our scientist from different country of the world have been able to made some vaccine which are seems to be effective at a significant level to prevent COVID-19.
- BioNTech, Pfizer vaccine
- BIBP vaccine
- Oxford, AstraZeneca vaccine
- Sputnik V vaccine
- CoronaVac vaccine
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine
These drugs are being used as vaccines for COVID-19. Limited to specific populations. Source: ddnews.gov.in. For informational purposes only. Consult your local medical authority for advice.