ShareMe is a file-sharing app developed by Xiaomi but you can use it on any android smartphone. It allows you to quickly transfer files from one device to another device without an internet connection. Unlike Shareit, ShareMe is extremely lightweight and not bloated with unnecessary things.
In this article, we are going to discuss Xiaomi’s own file sharing app and how much it offers and performs. If you want an ads-free file sharing experience ShareMe is your only best choice.
Now let’s have a look at some exclusive features of this app!
Features Of ShareMe
ShareMe is a feature-rich file-sharing app available on the Google Play Store. Any android device running Android version 4.4 or above can download and use it for free. It is the old MI Drop rebranded as ShareMe.
Here go some features of the APP-
- The ShareMe app has a very simple layout that makes it very easy to use.
- You can transfer all types of files without an internet connection.
- When you transfer many files at once, it separates the files from the ones you are transferring. Which helps to transfer many files in a very short time.
- It supports all types of Android devices. Your device may not be the same as the one you are transferring to. But with this application, you can easily transfer to another Android device.
- It is very common to get into trouble during the transfer. There is nothing to worry about. You can always restart the transfer from the previous position. Which is extremely beneficial.
- Advertising during transfer is extremely annoying. This is the only application that is completely ad-free. Making it easier to use.
- All types of files including audio, video, images, apps can be shifted through it.
- Any file size can be easily transferred through it.
- It supports more than 70 different languages.
- If you want to transfer files, audio, video, images very fast then you can use this application. Because it is currently the fastest transferring application. It has a maximum speed of over 50 M/s. And it’s 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
ShareMe is a stand-alone app that any android user can use it. The user interface is very clean and more lightweight than its top competitor SHAREit. Share Me APP is an ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without connecting to the internet. Currently, more than 200 million users are using it.
Free Download ShareMe/MI Drop
|Name||ShareMe (Mi Drop)|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Offered By||Xiaomi Inc.|
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
You can also download the ShareMe (Mi Drop) from Google Play Store. Click the download icon below to visit Google Play Store where you can download the app directly to your phone.
Pros and Cons
No app is perfect. That’s why developers always work hard to fix bugs and bring new features. Though it is a very good file sharing app, it has some flaws. Let’s see the pros and cons.
|Extremely fast file transfer.||Sometimes it takes a long time to connect.|
|Supports old android smartphones.||Occasionally stops transferring files though you can re-transfer this from the previous position|
|Easy user interface and lightweight.||Does not support file names with Asian language|
|Free to download.|
ShareMe for PC
If you are looking for ShareMe for PC then you must have an Android emulator on your computer. You can download and use “BlueStacks” or “Nox Player” for a user-friendly environment as your mobile device.
Steps for using ShareMe on PC are described below.
- Download BlueStacks on your PC and install the emulator on your pc.
- Open BlueStacks and login into Google Play Store.
- Search for “ShareMe” on the search tab and install it via Google Play Store. Then open the app and use ShareMe for PC.
It’s a great app for file-sharing. It has no ads and no bloated features. It is a pretty straightforward app. It works without any internet connection and can transfer files on almost any android device. It may have some issues like sometimes connecting to other devices take a long time but the overall experience is very good.
The user interface is very intuitive. Your photos, music, videos, applications, and other files are right in front of you. You need to select and transfer. No extra bloated feature will distract you.
If you are looking for a decent file sharing app then ShareMe will not disappoint you. It is free and contains no ads. I personally like this app and will surely recommend it.
ShareMe is an excellent file-sharing app for android. Xiaomi has brought a quality app that worth recommendation. If you want to quickly transfer files with your friends, it will do it for you.
What do you think about this app? Have you tried it yet? If not then give it a try. Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. We would like to hear from you.